This workshop is designed to help caregivers and parents have an awareness of healthy social-emotional development for infants and toddlers.
Raising A Confident Baby
Dr Estay provides practical tips and tools to help caregivers and parents understand the nurturing process of infants and toddlers. By understanding brain development, participants are able to understand how an infants environment and stimulation affect their growth and development throughout their lives.
With 16 years of workshops and over 2500 participants under her belt, Dr Estay's workshops are powerful and intriguing and give you knowledge and strategies that may trigger the desire of change in you and begin a more fulfilling path.
Raising Your Confident Baby
Learn how to create healthy social-emotional development for infants and toddlers.
2. Module 2 - The Importance of a Solid Foundation
3. Module 3 - The Opportunities that Show Up During Brain Development
4. Module 4 - How the Relationship with Caregivers Affects the Baby's Brain
5. Module 5 Part 1- What is Attachment Part A
5b. Module 5 Part 2 - What is Attachment Part B
6. Module 6 Part 1 - Stress in the Baby: How it affects attachment Part A
6b. Module 6 Part 2 - Stress in the Baby: How it affects attachment Part B
7. Module 7 - Raising A Confident and Secure Baby
8. Module 8 - Recommendations in Supporting Healthy Emotional Development In Your Baby
9. Module 9 - Conclusion
Here's a sneak peak at the introductory module to give you an understanding of the amazing work Dr. Estay does with parents